Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dance lessons

Well I somehow managed to enroll myself for dance lessons three times a week and so on Wednesday, Friday after work and on Sunday afternoon I Waltz, Tango and Salsa. Going very slowly... not really got rythm and keep on forgetting even the simplist of steps but with little else to do in the evenings I thought it would be quite fun... and after 3 lessons I am still enjoying it and who knowes aftera few montsh I might be as fgood as the 6 year olds in my class . I didn't realise I had enrolled in a class for 6 - 12 year olds until today when my inturpreter told me- there are pother there in the 20's but they are very good. In fact all the people in the class are very good - they have been doing it for 3 yearts so I feel a little bit like i have tywo left feet oh and recieveing directions only Rusisan does not help!

Worked a lot more this week and spent Wednesday morning in school 3 giving seminars about volunteering but delivering it in Russian! My Russian is not that good but I can get buy witha little help and for difficult words when we brainstormed ideas I had a translter software on my laptop.

All for now - hungry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home