Thursday, August 31, 2006

Well back from the weekend - three days but it took a week with all the travelling. If [you have bene tryingt o contact me and got no reply it was becuase there was no signal in the village where we were staying (part of the VSO ecotourism project- more another time) or because I have changed my mobile number to 007 333 157 45 34 ... but I am having problems with texts at the moment - I can;t send any and many seem to be getting lost... so best to call. But if you do call I have been told it takes many attempts before you get through. If this carries on I will revert to the old nbumber...

Aim to get online everyday next week and sort out the backlog in my inbox as well as start to writie something meaningful. Just to update moving house tonight (I hope) to a kinda student halls set up - all kids in villages live in a mock boarding school and I have bene offered a room in there which I am goign to take becuase the building has just been refurbished, has hot water and there are other people there which beats sitting listening to the local radio on loop in the evenings...things are looking up. But as I have not yet moved my things watch this space!

Still not done any meaningful work but this is to be expected.... next week will be different!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home